One Lovely Blog Award
This is a first for me, and I’m thrilled to have been given this award by the wonderfully talented R.M. Wilburn, author of the brilliant Buggy Crenshaw Adventures :
And now for the responsibilities that accompany this prestigious award.
1) I am to share the link of the person who honoured me with this award – thank you R.M!
2) i am to nominate 15 more lovely blogs for this same honour (see below).
3) I am to relay 7 things about myself (again see below, below)
My winners in no particular order are:
Randall R. Peterson http://randallrpeterson.blogspot.co.uk/
Kathy L. Hall http://inthewritinggroove.blogspot.com.
Kim Laroque http://bestisyettocome.wordpress.com
Jessica kristie http://jessicakristie.com
Mellissa Murphy http://melissamurphyromanceauthor.com
Dawn M. Kirby http://dawnmkirby.wordpress.com
Lydia Aswolf http://www.lydiaaswolf.com
Dean Pace-Frech http://deanpacefrech.blogspot.com
Anita-Clare Field http://loverofscribblingwords.co.uk
Natasha Head http://tashtoo.com
Beth Winter http://eclipsingwinter.com
Jan Marshall http://www.designrelated.com
Louise Hastings http://louisehastings.net
Heather Grace Stewart http://www.heathergracestewart.me
Congratulations One & All.
And now for the 7 things about me:
1) I am addicted to jelly beans.
2)I don’t communicate well in the mornings unless I’ve had a mug of coffee.
3) I would be neat-freak if my family and pets allowed it.
4) I won the first ever mummy-race at the brand new primary school my daughters attended.
5) I have a ‘soft-spot’ for Greg Davies.
6) I love chocolate spread and peanut butter.
7) As a child, I played the clarinet, recorder, piano and guitar. None of them to a high standard, but in my head I sounded marvellous.
So there you have it. I would like to thank R.M.Wilburn again for honoring me with this award. I will display the badge proudly!