I thought that it would be fun to tell you 10 thing about me which may help you get to know me better. Here is a little glimpse behind the scenes.
1) As a child I was a member of ABBA’s fan club, and I still enjoy their music today. Whenever it comes on the radio you will find be bopping around the kitchen.
2) I am a proud owner of the DVD box set of Agatha Christie’s Marple series in black and white, starring the magnificent Margaret Rutherford. I recommend you see her in action.
3) My favourite nail polish colour is black, for both finger and toes.
4) My kitchen is a homage to Cath Kidston and Emma Bridgewater, but I’m running out of space.
5) I fall asleep laying on my right side.
6) I can raise my top lip and snarl like Elvis. “Very attractive,” I hear you cry.
7) I am an only child. I think my vivid imagination comes from making up games to amuse myself as a child.
8) I love snacking on brie and green grapes.Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.
9) My middle name is Maria.
10) I was a David Cassidy fan in my youth, not a Donny Osmond one. People of my age will know that you fell into one camp or the other at that time.
So there you have it, 10 snippets about me. I hope this was fun and made you giggle in places. It might even have reminded you of things about your past.
Welcome to the latest followers.
Happy Word Flow One & All.