A while back I wrote a similar post which seemed quite popular, so I thought I’d write a follow-up post.
1) I grew up with a golden Labrador named Seamus.
2) I was frightened of the dark until I was 13 years old. It’s bizarre that I now write novels with a dark edge. If ‘Attic of the Mind’ became a film, I would not be able to watch it!
3) I was a vegetarian for ten years. This was due to me waking up after a knee operation to find slabs of roast beef on the hospital menu. From then on I associated any form of meat akin to the flesh of my body.
4) My favourite garden bird is a blackbird; they have an amazing song.
5) My left ear is pierced twice.
6) I mute the adverts when they come on the TV, as I dislike them intensely. The ones about dieting and money are annoying, but the one where the husband doesn’t realise his wife dyes her hair, and wonders how she stays looking so young is ridiculous. Really?
7) I listen to Radio 2 (no advert!).
8) I have a (fun) hanging basket competition with my neighbour. I’m getting better at making them as the years go by.
9) I hate jazz and any discordant music.
10) I love watching bats fly around our garden in the evening.
I found this fun to write and I hope you found it fun to read. Welcome to the latest followers thanks for being here.
Happy Word Flow One & All.